1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused ???

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by J9ah, Jan 17, 2016.

1. J9ah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone it's been a while and I just need a bit of insight into a possible relationship because he confuses the hell out of me. This guy I've been seeing ( been on 6 dates ) and someone whom I'm really starting to like is throwing all kinds of mixed signals and I just don't know where I stand. I met him 6 weeks ago and it's just hot and cold ....he kisses me like the universe is going to end ....it's electric but won't go any further. Some days he will msg me telling me how he can't get me out of his head other times I'd be lucky if I get a single syllable out of him....he recently told me he's not all the way out yet and has never been in a steady relationship before ; in fact he told me I'm the first guy he's gone on more than two dates with but then he can all of a sudden turn to ice ....I just don't get it ; in crazy about him and he knows that and he can appear to sometimes reciprocate those feelings too ....but other times it's as if I'm up against this iron wall ....I just don't get it and it's really messing with my head ....am I wasting my time with him or should I just be patient.... Utterly confused ???

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's impossible to tell. He might be genuinely confused about his feelings and has not fully accepted himself. Then again it could be multiple of other things. However, it sounds unlikely that he purposely would try to confuse you.