1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My grades in school are really bad?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ConnectedToWall, Jan 17, 2016.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like I can't concentrate on school work. All I want to do is think about is my sexual orientation and how I've been in denial of it most of my life and what will my future be like...and I realize, how will I have a future if I can't get into college? But I feel like the only way I can keep my self-esteem up is by watching Youtube videos about strong, successful lesbians and...I really struggle with school work because I am too emotional. Has anyone else gone through this?

2. MayaBee

YES! Gosh I thought I was the only one. It's really depressing, huh? Bad grades are a norm for me right now. First I cried about it, but now I have reached a point where I don't even care about that anymore. Will I pass this year of school? Idk. There are days when it suddenly hits me and I am like "girl, this is for your future", but end up doing nothing like always.
    So, you are definetly not the only one!