1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good bye

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Acuteprince, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Acuteprince

i don't know maybe i was a fool to think that this website would help i just feel like no one can help me not even this website maybe it all is just my fault i'm going to delete my account good bye ec

it's not like i have any reason's to stay anyways

i come this far all by myself how worst can it get's

even when people is near me i feel so far away it's so lonely
    such a lonely world i'm on my own i'm really all by myself
    no one to hold me at night

but to think about it i've always been alone even when i was a kid
    i see why i cried so much because i was near so many but even
    though it was like in the end i was really so far away

i still have along way to go before i can every call some one family or to call a place my home thinks for trying to understand but i guess it's time to go

2. magic

Hi Acuteprince I can hear you are having a really difficult time right now feeling like you cant be helped and that you are blaming yourself and feeling lonely. On EC we all support each other even when times are hard like they are for you right now (&&&)

Trust me when i say that on this website are some of the most amazing people you will find and have supported me through some really hard times and they will support you though your hard times too.

I felt like i could never be helped at times due my depression but times change and so do feelings, you werent always feeling like this were you? Just as you felt happy before and now sad you will feel happy again soon. Feelings are temporary, all of them and change. If you really feel like things cant get better than why not stay here and talk about it? If it doesnt work then theres no harm done but if it does work then you feel better.

What do you feel like is your fault? I know that with my depression i do something called personalizing which is when I blame myself for basically everything bad that happens in my life when in reality its caused by other things and other people most of the time. Could you be doing this too?

You arent by yourself on here (*hug*)

I can hear that you are feeling alone, I used to feel like that a lot. Like i was alone despite being surrounded by people. I dont really know what changed it though. Maybe you could join some community groups or sports teams that might help.

Some times families can be difficult to deal with and I know that many people surround them self with a new family one built up of friends not blood. You said its time to go, just making sure but you mean leaving your account on ec? Do you mean anything else by that such as wanting to end your life? I know im being a bit paranoid if you arent but I just want to make sure that you are safe, like I said everyone on EC cares about each other you are no exception (&&&)

3. Kodama

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm so sorry to hear you are going through such a rough patch. I and many others here on EC genuinely care for you and want to help you get through this.

I think EC has the potential to help you, or at least offer a supportive community. I haven't been here long personally, but I hear so many people whose lives have changed for the better since coming on here, though it took a bit and it required to open themselves up.

Ultimately, it's obviously your choice, and if you do choose to part ways with EC, I truly wish you the best of happiness, and I hope things get better for you soon. You deserve it.

Don't give up, stay strong. Things will get better eventually. <3

4. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It doesn't have to. I was like you once, the site helped quite a bit I would say since I struggled socially with who I really was for many painful years. Overnight changes don't truly happen except in films, but you'll find that eventually you'll settle down. The process can take months, usually years, but eventually you'll find happiness for yourself.

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is true. Sometimes it takes years, and courage to move those huge mountains that are blocking your view.Bit by bit, day after day, you have to take steps, just talk to someone, even if it's just for five minutes and about the weather : You won't find anyone if you don't go outside and try, just try...

... And if you think you have failed, keep trying. There is no other way, until you succeed and you wake up at nights and there is someone there on your bed sleeping, someone who would be glad and feel privileged to hug you.

So go outside today and talk, just talk to someone, you have nothing to lose and a whole world to win...
    (*hug*)