1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to be famous

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Outphase, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Outphase

Outphase Guest

Like I have over 5 thousand twitter followers and youtube subs.

I can sing, dance, act, I want to travel.

I want my own wikipedia page.

I can't seem to belong in the gay community, being black and gay fem.

I don't want to work or go to college. I dropped out so many times. I don't know what career I want. And I always get called a troll online and on video games, so maybe I should become an entertainer.

My family sucks and they all hate me and shun me.

I want to be on reality shows.

Do something. Idk. Nobody else feels the same

Be a black Sam Smith. idk.

#1 Outphase, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  2. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whelp, better get working then. Because famous people? Didn't just fall into their laps. You gotta work your ass off, be the absolute best you can. This world isn't going to just hand things to you. If you say you don't want to work, you can't expect to get anywhere. That's not how it goes.

You say you want all these things, but you don't want to work, don't know what you want to do. Well, if you don't figure it out, and push, I mean really push yourself to be the absolute best in that field, you won't get there. There's are hundreds, thousands of people all wanting the exact same thing. And the only thing that can set you apart from the masses is wanting it more. No, not more. You have to want it most, and be willing to do whatever you need to to achieve it.

Don't sit here and say "I want everyone to love me and not work for it" because no one respects or listens to that person. They respect the guy who worked his ass off doing what he loved, and got somewhere because of it. They listen to the guy who pushed himself, who made sacrifices and went through hell to get what he wanted.

Be that guy. Figure out what you're doing, and just fucking give it all you've got. Because end of the day, no one is going to smile, pat you on the back and say "Well, at least you tried." They're going to look at you and say, "Okay. Now what are you going to do?"

So give it your all, you motherfucker. Because success isn't easy.

#2 DougTheBicycle, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  3. Gay1234

Tbh I would hate to be famous because there would be people at my feet all the time looking for photos and autographs. If you want to do it it's your interests.

I second the post by Doug. It has all the info I was going to say.

4. Domosuke

Domosuke Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mind you as a gay black man who is also trying to become famous as a voice actor/singer and actor/dancer comedian, I googled gay and becoming and actor and got this thread.

I think when he says he doesn't want to work, he doesn't want to work a normal job.

I'm damn sure he wants to work at being famous or being an entertainer. If nothing else makes him happy or brings him joy, then why not go for it.

I will say it's very competitive though. So there is a lot of work to be the best.

If you say you have all these twitter and youtube followers, then whatever you are doing seems to be right.

There aren't that many gay black celebrities, so go for it. I wish you lots of luck.

lol, that's what I want.

And I'm openly gay. I'm already gonna get a lot of haters based on that.

#4 Domosuke, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016