1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoiding embarrassing flirting/dating moments

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Shidr, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Shidr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone new came to work in my place of work.The first day they said hi,I kinder noticed they were cute and this made me nervous. Over the next couple of days as we talked I was just nervous around them.She was only going to stay for two weeks so I didn't get much time to know her.So on the last day I made some time to talk to her but u think she noticed I was nervous and kinder giving her those eyes you give when you like someone. But funny enough she gave me her card.I said my goodbyes. Over the next couple of days I contemplated chatting her up and when I finally gathered the courage I just realized I was probably not going to get a date.

I remember with my first crush when I realized I was actually gay,I could not keep my excitement in.I ended up telling her of my undying love.She clearly said she wasn't gay and I didn't even go to her place where she had invited me because she thought I was going as a friend.
    I hate this embarrassing moments.You meet someone and before you know it you are attracted to them. Next you don't even know how to go around asking if they are gay or Bi.Because you don't want to out yourself in homophobic culture. But I sure want to be less nervous until I get a first date.Because am just a girl and I love to get laid!!!
    :kiss:

2. idsm

The good thing with same sex encounters is that you can always subtly and unsuspectedly approach as a friend. Sure, wondering and potential embarrassment suck, but I always try to look at the bright side!

If you have absolutely no evidence that your new friend is straight, do try to befriend her. It´s not wise to make assumptions! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: