1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too shy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CL1990, Jan 21, 2016.

1. CL1990

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have always been percieved as quite confident and sassy by other and, not to brag but people tend to like me.

The problem is im in the closet and when it comes to someone i like i feel extremely awkward. Even if know that my chances are minimal i avoid eye contact as i feel that i stare too much and dont want to be percieved as a wierdo.

With my latest crush, she is a girl from work who i have never really had a proper conversation with and everytime i see her i just get paralysed. She might be straight but i really would like her to at least notice that i notice her (if that makes sense). Cuz honestly i think that it from her side i might just look like someone who completely ignores her

2. confusedbubble

Give little looks in her direction when she's heading your way or talking to someone, smile when you notice her smiling or heading towards you. Try strike up a conversation about something work related first then maybe ask her what she's up to at the weekend. Try taking small steps first, do you know if she's in a relationship, interested in anyone, had any office romances has anyone said anything within your earshot