1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know What To Do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Soft Bound, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Soft Bound

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So.. I am in High School. I like several guys in my school, but I haven't came out to my family or friends-- well one... I can't decide what to do and it's ruining the way I concentrate in class. I can't ignore them, I have tried countless times but it hasn't worked. I am thinking of talking to some of the guys and getting to know them, creating a friendship before I make a move but it is very difficult for me to even talk to them..

Does anyone have any advice for me?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I think you should come out to your friends and family if you think they'll be accepting maybe then more guys will notice you. I think you should also get to know the guys more.

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, get to know the guys more. I'm pretty sure they don't bite.

4. Soft Bound

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks to the advice, I'll think about it.. It's just I am not comfortable with it...

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2016 at 05:45 PM ----------

Also their is this guy in my geometry class which is really quiet and he usually needs help with his assignments, so I was wondering he would accept my help but it feels kind of stalker-ish. I kind of wanted to approach him in the hallways and start up a conversation and overtime become friends, but I am not completely sure.. :icon_sad:

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2016 at 05:48 PM ----------

How can I do this? It is difficult for me to even talk about anything. I honestly have nothing to talk about, like I am a no life... And I sometimes glace over at them and stare so I think they know- or at least some...

#4 Soft Bound, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do they ever stare back? Maybe they like you? Do you have the impression that at least one of them likes you? If so you should just go up to them here's how it will go

You: hi :smilewave
    Cute boy: hello :slight_smile:
    You: what's up?
    Cute boy: what's up?
    You: nothing you?
    Cute boy: oh nothing
    You: so are you gay?
    Cute boy: yes!
    You: wanna go out with me?
    Cute boy: OMG yes yes yes!

Ok maybe I got a little carried away there but just see how they're doing and just talk about anything. Even if you're a no life ask them if they do any hobbies and who knows maybe they're a low life too? That would be fantastic! Ugh I just want you to get a bf! :tears:

6. Soft Bound

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I feel so young to have a boyfriend anyways.. even if I do get one I don't even own a phone to contact him. Also I am a baaaaaaaaad dresser like I have no style at all I guess you can say I am the hay in the needles. Also I look god awful imo, no guy would go out with me. My opinion on my body is also negative like geez I have fat legs, little stomach fat, I dont workout, and I walk funny...| This is how a conversation would go if I did talk to them:

Me: hello ; hi
    Him: hello
    Me: how you doing ; what's up?
    Him: Nothing much, how about you? ; I am really tired
    Me: I am doing |okay ; fine ; lonely ; great ; good|
    Him: *loses interest*
    Me: Says something stupid...
    Me: *walks away*

Yeah I am hopeless at small talk or a talk at all, I mean what is their to talk about? D;