1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Jan 28, 2016.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so there is this guy in my class who is gay he keeps flirting with me and trying to touch me and crap anyway no body noticed it as of yet and im glad and i keep pushing him away and he just comes back harder

there is another guy who is a homophobe but we are some what friends anyway i gave him my number yesterday and sadly i had kurt hummel photo as my profile pic on whatsapp when he told me about it i said whatever it doesnt matter why should i care if he is the gay of glee
    he didnt say anything or sounded any pissed off
    next thing though is what sent him straight to the recorde that im gay
    that dump gay guy was touching me a lot really a lot and i pushed him away he saw what happened and he saw how his cheeks got red so he immediately whispred to his friend and i heard everything
    he is gay HE IS GAY in a mean way

after i got him i talked to him on whatsapp and said good evening he told me exactly this :
    im going to ruin your morning and evening soon enough :icon_wink

with a wink i kept asking why he didnt tell me he said to not talk about it now and wait for its time
    WTF CAN HE DO ????
    if its just about telling people im gay i dont care but he knows already i get constant bullying he did defend me once or twice and he knows i dont give a shit about people opinion
    but i feel like something bigger is going to happen :icon_sad:
    anyone experienced with homophobes like this before what is the extremest that he could do ???
    he is dangerous somewhat :tears:

2. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Re: HELP EMERGENCY im at great danger

if he's your friend then consider he might be thinking about some joke or prank, unless he feels deluded by your status since you say he is a homophobe, dude don't worry about it too much, you were not touching that other guy he was touching you and you pushed him away, do not take the ''photo on phone'' thing that seriously, my advice if you want to get this ''processed'' with a guy like that do the following thing:

send him some nude chick pics through WhatsApp and say something edgy fun like, ''I'll cheer your morning soon with these babes, dude its all chill'' :grin:

#2 Spiderstalker, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  3. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people

You're in school, right? Report and out him to an authority before he can do whatever it is he does. You need to go way over the top with this and make a scene about it and he'll stop bothering you.

4. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Benway, i honestly don't think it's a good idea, that he rushes into reporting him based on how he said that guy's personality is like, he should at least wait a bit to see if the guy is just putting pressure/random joking on him, if he finds out he got threatened at that level it will make things worse, like then he would not try anything at school meaning he has to worry about what they can try outside of the school, like gang up on him when he's least expecting it, just my opinion

5. joshvolby

always wear your running shoes.

6. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people

Report him to a police officer then, tell a cop you're being harassed and you don't know what to do. I guarantee you he'll stop bothering you, then.

7. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

true but if we're talking about a minor then they won't do much, its widely know even fair amounts of school personnel even do anything when is a threat/bullying situation more than a few reprise words that usually feed the argument more, but if that's what he feels as the safest choice then yes but then he should remember to keep the WhatsApp messages at hand

#7 Spiderstalker, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  8. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people

Trust me, an inquisition from a cop is a good way to get anybody off of anybody's back. If there's one thing nobody wants to see ever, it's a police officer. It'll strike fear into the offending person's heart for years, so much so that he'll never want anything to do with OP again, and will probably go to great lengths to avoid him for years, possibly decades.

9. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people

Based on his own note he is in Syria. This would be about the last places where I would like to go to a cop on any matter let alone anything about gay issues. Syrian law has criminalized homosexuality and the police are actively enforcing the law.

10. Distant Echo

This ^^^^

He's not in the US where the police should be likely to help. Sometimes you have to look atthe poster's location before you respond.
    The sending the chick photos is a great idea actually.

11. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

:icon_bigg thanks, i think so too, that will get the ''gay alert'' off the other guys's radar and he will probably not even know what to say

12. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Honestly, it sounds to me like he just wants to play with your mind and imagine the worst. Which is what you're doing at the moment! Bullies crave attention, and it sounds to me like he just wants to feel like he has some power over you. In reality, whatever he's talking about may not be as bad as you think - if he thinks being gay is bad, he might think telling some other people you're gay would 'ruin your day', but you say this would be no big deal.

The more you attention you give him, the worse I think this will be. Try to ignore him- bullies quickly get bored. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of making you worried and upset about it.

Whatever happens, even if it's something bad (which you really don't know yet), you will deal with it and EC is here to support you.

13. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    actually the guy is in a gang and he is pretty dangerous i already heard about stories of gays getting punched until going to the hospital in situations like this T_T (well and most likely they were the queens)

but thanks guys i will try not to worry i hope everything will be really ok .....

14. luke564

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree with Spartan's advice - so sad to hear you get "constant bullying" though :frowning2:

This kind of thing makes me feel so angry but also helpless.