1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight crush :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by unsureofmyself, Jan 28, 2016.

1. unsureofmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey all
    So I have this strong crush on this straight girl. I know for a fact she is straight bc she thinks gays and bisexuals are strange and she totally turns her nose up at them. I would say in terms of our current relationship, we are mere acquaintances rather than good friends. However I REALLY am into this girl and I'm not sure of what to do from now on. I know many of you have probs had this too, but my question to you is how do you stop liking them so much? When you know it will lead nowhere because of their orientation but you really are crushing on them anyways. What are you supposed to do????? Any and all help is greatly appreciated guys!!

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in the same boat before- it sucks. Sometimes there isn't much you can do to stop yourself from liking them so much- you just have to kind of acknowledge that they will never be able to like you the way you like them and continue on.

3. unsureofmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the advice. It's just a rly tough thing to do and a hard decision whether to try and quash your feelings for them or not..

4. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    np. Yeah it is tough, but everything gets better with time.