1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Machinehead

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Funn, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Funn

Funn Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so I have a question about myself. I have a tendency to be a bit naive, and very curious. I ask questions that, according to some people, I maybe should not ask. I am not trying to offend anyone when I do it, I just want to understand people because I care.

I have heard very different perspectives on this. Some have told me that they love this about me, and to never change. Others have said it is inappropriate and I should change. Some have been blatantly hateful about it (them I don't care about so much as that kind of anger makes me instantly get bored and lose interest).

(This is not a reference to any conversations I have had today. Even if it seems to relate, it isn't meant to.)

So, should I tone it down? End it altogether? Keep it up?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally, I feel there's a difference between being rude about it and honestly being curious. When you ask something, it gives people an opportunity to educate you on whatever, which I see as a good thing. I'd keep doing it :slight_smile: