1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Industrial Piercing Tips?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by YesHomo, Feb 7, 2016.

1. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if anyone knows anything about this, but I'm getting an industrial piercing. :grin:

I'd like some advice about how to care for it because I'm VERY prone to infections and I don't want it to have scar tissue around it. :dry:

Also I'd like to know how much it hurts on a scale from 1 to 10. If it's painful it won't discourage me, but I just want to know what to expect. :***:

Thank You! :thumbsup:

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is an industrial piercing, if I may ask?

3. wolf of fire

It's two holes in the upper part of the ear joined with a metal bar; I don't have it myself so can't say much.

4. questions1

I just got an industrial done around Thanksgiving. I went to a tattoo/piercing studio.
    Best advice is, do everything that your piercer says. They are the professional!
    Mine definitely hurt. I'd say about a 5, and I've got a high pain tolerance.
    My piercer said to wash it once a day in a non iodized sea salt/distilled water bath. (You can use boiled water instead of distilled water).
    My personal advice is to be careful with your hair. My hair is past my shoulders, and I've gotten it caught in my bar. Now that hurts!
    Overall, I love my industrial. I would totally do it again.