1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice (FB acquaintance deleting)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spiderstalker, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thing is like this, i maintain a Facebook account which to be honest i only use to contact a friend that is also a co-worker on many consultant agencies we tempo work for, months ago i hooked this friend to a woman i known for years but rarely worked with so now we both keep contact through that ''fb'' that i re-made cause this woman asked me to do it so she could keep in touch with new work operatives because she's there 24/7. Lately, i know for my friend (the one i hooked) that she has been receiving new work stuff but hasn't let me know of it, i only known because of my friend whom we spoke everyday, so i was thinking should i delete this woman off my list? given the fact that the only reason she made my list was to keep in touch of new work schedules that she don't fill me in about so instead lies and says she doesn't know of any recent things, plus she has the bad habit of acting like she was a family member of mine, examples:

-comments stuff on my photos saying take a new one and brush your hair (lol) pun aside, she acts like she's close relative or something and tends to be quite a meddler on things that are not her business so i concluded, why keeping her if she and i are not working together (the old gal's decision of not calling me) seems like if i keep this ''somewhat elitist'' woman i keep a meddler around to let her browse through my things getting nothing out of the friendly/business relationship, sorry for the long post, hope to hear your advice. :slight_smile:

2. RyeTheDauphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm no expert on social media etiquette because I'm a bit of a hermit and don't have Facebook, but if she annoys you and you have no use to have her as a friend anymore then I see no reason why you shouldn't unfriend her.

3. Spiderstalker

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    thanks, i actually decided this the other day and deleted her as well as her acquaintances some which i also know, it was best because i feel no pressure anymore on keeping things that don't work well mixed, thanks for the reply