1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why stay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, Feb 12, 2016.

1. David21201

Recently I have came out officially to myself as David. Today's my birthday. I never thought I'd see 15 but now i maynot even make it a day into 15. My significant other constantly tells me how much he loves and cares for me but I know I'm bothering him. I'm useless. I am ugly and fat and will never pass. I have no talent or purpose here other than to be a waste of resource. My parents dont know Im struggling and telling them will makes thing worse. I guess I came here to say good bye. I'll be buried in a dress if I go through with this. My life as David was short lived. I guess some people aren't supposed to make it.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What makes you say you're bothering him? Why would he lie?

You speak in a lot of absolutes. I know it may seem hopeless, but it is only in the short term. Life has more to offer than what you can see in 0-15 years. A lot more than you could either expect or imagine.

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea. What makes you think you're bothering him? It seems to me he's standing by your side, and he cares about you. Don't ever think for a second that you don't matter, because you do. If you seriously considering suicide, call the suicide hotline, get help. Don't leave someone who loves you behind, in pain. Consider all the good things that's come out of your life. Sure you're at low time of your life, but once you hit that very bottom, on the ground, the only way to go is up.

#3 Bolt35, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  4. David21201

I feel like I'm overbearing to him. I constantly need reassuring and Im sure that pisses him off.

5. Distant Echo

Has he told you it pisses you off? Have you told him how you are feeling right now? Be ause I guarantee he won't be pissed off, he will be scared...
    How will he feel if you kill yourself?