1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im fucked

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by idkwhatiam, Feb 16, 2016.

1. idkwhatiam

Out Status:
    A few people
    YALL I HAE A BIG SITCH!!! this boy asked me out and now we r dating but im bi as fuck i think i mean maybe im a lesbian. ANYWAY i have this pan friend that i kissed a while back and i rlly liked her and apparently she liked me but doesnt anymore but im pretty sure im in love with her but i hav this boyfriend now nd i dont even like him like hes the blandest piece of :***: id much rather be dating this girl but i dont know how to do that. we are going to be having a sleep over this weekend and i know im probably gonna cheat on my boyfriend with her becuase im practically in love with her. anyway i need help ASAP PLEASE HELP ME :help::help::help::bang::bang::bang::help::help::help:

2. The Odd One

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, you probably shouldn't have said yes when he asked you out but that doesn't really matter now. It seems that- given your feelings for someone else from the start and that you say he is incredibly bland- the relationship was doomed from the start. You should probably break think sometime between now and when you think you will cheat on him.

On the other hand, you could not cheat on him and wait for the relationship to end of its own accord. From what you said, it is entirely possibly- or rather probable- that the friend you love may not feel the same way you do and my refuse you. If this is the case, it may have been better to not break up since at least there was the possibility for something.

Hope this helps, good luck!

3. Distant Echo

If you don't want to be with him, then break it off. It's not fair on him, or her, to still be in a relationship when you're having feelings for her. Especially if you sleep with her. Imagine how she'd feel later if she found out?
    As for the above post..no...just no. You should never stay with someone as a backup plan...just in case there might be something. Either you're feeling something or you're not.

4. AAASAS

10/10 would read again

but ya, just dump him instead of leading him on when you clearly aren't interested

#4 AAASAS, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  5. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the other posters on the fact that you should probably just end it and get it over with. It's unfair on both of you to continue the relationship when you don't really feel anything for him. You're torturing yourself, and messing with his feelings.

It's better to be single and happy, than in a relationship and miserable. I say break things off with him ASAP. Even if things don't work between you and this girl, at least you wouldn't be leading someone on who cares about you. You alone know what is best. And before you go around cheating, rather end things on a more or less good note, than breaking up during a fight because of your infidelity. Just some food for thought. Ultimately, it's your decision to make. The overall consensus thus far points to the fact that it'd be better to break up now before you (possibly) cheat on him...

6. idkwhatiam

Out Status:
    A few people
    this really helped thank you so much

7. Innsanchez

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    since you're pretty sure about your feelings about this girl, maybe just end everything that you and your boyfriend have and start anew with this girl, its nice to start the rapport without anything unsettled on your mind :slight_smile: