1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

had my "first time"...now what

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ECMember, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well guys, I had my "first time" last night I guess. I don't know, if you all would consider this my "first time" but here it goes. I was on a hook up app for a few days cruising up and I found a guy that had interested me. A Latino guy named Jake. He and I texted up and then exchanged numbers.

He seemed chill and was into older guys(I'm 24, he's 20). And he's not "type" I prefer. I've harped on and on here about wanting to get with youngish looking blonde white guys but I didn't find any guys fitting that type on that hook up app so...yeah.

I told Jake that I was bi and inexperienced really and he said he respected that and didn't judge. He said we could go fast/slow and it was my call. And he asked what he would like for us to do. I said I would like to go slow off at first and get a hand job. So I and agreed to meet up at his dorm that night(this is last time).

Anyway, I'm studying for a while at the library at my college. And I text up Jake near 12am that I'm coming to his dorm. He waits for me and we go to his room. We talk for a bit and he seems cool. He's not really "my type" but it's whatever at this point. We talk and I get comfortable. He asks me what I would like to do...I say handjob. So I slowly undress myself.

I take my longsleve off, my tank top, pants off. I have my Underarmour compression shorts on and get on his bed. I keep the compression shorts on because I have a little "kink" for compression shorts. So I lie down on Jake's bed, he helps me up. He rubs me slowly and slowly and slowly and plays with my balls. I'm enjoying it and stuff. I'm getting harder and harder. And one point, he blows me somewhat from the fabric of my compression shorts. I felt a little pain because I thought he had been bitting me. He reached inside my shorts and rubs me and I enjoy it. He goes down a little bit around the shorts and I'm getting turned on. And rubs slow then fast. I'm enjoying and loving it.

He rubs faster and faster and then I came in my compression shorts about 15-20 minutes later and loved it. And I thanked him. And I felt tired from that little "study break."

I feel confused on what to do know. I somewhat considered Jake my FWB/joff bro. I'm unsure how to give him pleasure because the thought of giving a BJ to a guy, is something I never really considered. He had briefly gave me a blow job but I wasn't sure if I was enjoying it or not. I mean I thought he was biting me at first. I did enjoy the hand job while he was stroking around my underarmour.

Like I said I consider myself bi now but I consider this my first homoerotic experience I suppose. It was okay and I rate a 3/5 stars.
    But I'm unsure if the compression shorts made the hand job more enjoyable for me. Maybe I should wear another pair when I meet up with Jake again. Should I keep asking for hand jobs for him? Should I ask for a blow job? I don't want a blow job and he bites me by accident and I don't like it.

I like that Jake is open minded and non judgemental and takes care me of and makes me feel good, but he's not my type really. I really want a blonde white pretty preppy boy that's young to be with. I mean, I would like to play the field and then work my way up. I mean, I got to start from the bottom then work my way up I suppose.

At least, I have my first notch on my bi sexual belt. Can you guys give me tips on this issue?

#1 ECMember, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. guitar

For never having heard of compression shorts I just read that word like 15 times in the last 3 minutes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Are you interested in doing anything more with him? If not, politely make up an excuse if he contacts you again, and move on. Otherwise, see if he's interested in doing it again.

3. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean we met on a "hook up" app you can say and I was just browsing the guys on there around my area. He isn't my type per se. Like I've said here like a broken record, I prefer White guys that are youngish looking/preppy/blonde this guy isn't but he's open minded and non judgemental and treated me okay as my "first time." He said we could go fast or slow and respected my choice of a hand job.

So at the moment, maybe he's my FWB/bro/hj partner you can say. But I did tell him, I would like to play the field and have a little fun with other guys and he's cool with that.

I'm not sure if I should ever preform oral on him because I never did it to guy before. I'm hesistant for him to give me oral because he somewhat did but I felt like he was biting me. Unless I was just nervous at first. Any advice on how the subject of oral sex. I mean, I thought he was bitting me because I felt pain down in my junk. Maybe it was an accident. He was rubbing my compression shorts from the outside and then blowing me from them the spandex part. I did enjoy it but the "bite" wasn't cool. Maybe I should tell him to be gentle next time.