1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Plattyrex, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Plattyrex

I was at school today and I was doing a group project with a girl I hardly even know. I have been more or less emotionally dead for the past week or so, and I think she noticed their was something wrong with me. She said I looked like I was about to cry, and for reason that set me off and I did start crying. Just really hard and in front of the whole class. They sent me to the office and my mom had to come pick me up because I wouldn't stop crying. I have to go back tomorrow after everyone saw that. I hate myself right now and I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm just feeling really dumb right now and I need to know what I should do.

2. NonsenseSpeaker

I'm just going to say that you can't skip school and eventually have to go there. I don't have the best advice, but know at least this. Everyone cries no matter in a movie, in a museum, in home. Everyone cries. I don't think you should make a big deal. Act as you normally would. If people see your fine then they'll just continue how they acted as before. If you make a big deal out of any situation people will also make a big deal out of it.

Have any questions or need advice. VM or PM me. I'll try to help you as best as I can.

3. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't hate yourself and feel dumb for expressing your emotions. School young can be tough and kids mean. If anyone wants to be jerk let them and ignore. I wish I had a better answer. Not sure your full story behind your post. The ones who say something or act cute and funny you will have a laugh at 10 years from now at the school reunion! Hold your head high and don't worry!

4. Stoccata

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey Plattyrex.

I haven't quite kept up with your posts, but are you still going to the same school that you were being attacked in? If so, I'd still recommend legal action, or at the very least switching to a different school district.

In any case, it's okay to cry. And if you feel like you need to take some time off from school to get yourself together, then maybe you should talk to your mom about getting a tutor or homeschooling.

If you go back to school, maybe you could try talking to the girl you were working with? It sounds like maybe she was concerned about you?

Keep your head up. Things will get better.