1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused girl

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Andreana21, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Andreana21

Hey guys,

I'm Andreanna, i'm a 16 year old girl and I currently identify as bisexual/fluid.
    I'm honestly very confused, it's been three years since I realized that I was attracted to girl as well as boys, even though I still don't know at which point. I guess it depends.
    I'm a virgin, and I'm not ready for anything yet, but there's the thing. I'm sexually attracted to both genders, but i'm not attracted at all to their genital parts. Like, I don't really get it when people say ''Yeah, he's got a perfect dick'', or whatever. When I think about making love with guys, I only think about one way of doing it. The traditional way, you know. I'm not interested at all in other stuff like eating out and giving head and all these things. So, I guess that's okay. But I've done some research about love-making with girls, and it seems like it's only about that kind of stuff! And really, cunnilingus, fisting etc... it just freaks me out! So are there other ways? Am I weird? Or does it mean I'm not bisexual?
    Thanks, I really need to figure this out!

#1 Andreana21, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  2. Lazuri

No, it's not weird--everybody is different. Sounds to me like you're not really into the whole sexual part of sex, but find the intimacy itself very appealing. I can understand because while I enjoy a series of lewd acts, the intimacy is still my favorite part.

3. Hachi

It is 100% okay and normal to think that all of that stuff is weird! I know I certainly did, especially around your age. Still, to this day, I am not that excited about genitals.

Because you're not really looking or ready to get into any of this stuff yet, you don't need to worry too much about it. Your feelings and opinions change when/if you get into a relationship and with whom.

Of course there are many relationships with many different "styles" to them, if you will. There are girls who like fisting, and there are girls who hate it. It's all a matter of taste, and this is all something you will be able to discuss and come to an agreement on with your partner (when you happen to find them). You never have to do anything you don't want to do sexually, ever. So, yes, there are all kinds of relationships with different things happening in them. Everyone is different :slight_smile:

4. Elli

That's not weird, even though I'm almost certain that your opinion about this will change at least a little bit when you're really in love & in a relationship.
    (And I've never heard anyone say "He's got a perfect dick" :lol: ) There's nothing to worry about though, especially as it's not like there's anyone who expects you to do any of these things, right?

Don't worry about it though.

5. Andreana21

+Thanks guys, I needed to know about it. And it's like, I'm not against a little bit of touching if that's the only way of pleasing a woman, and yeah, i know about it since I'm myself woman... But I'm just not into the whole ''genital extreme sports''... you know. As for men, I've already said it. One way, and not too dirty. In short terms, I'm not into kinky stuff, doesn't matter the gender.
    Hope you understand, and if anyone's got any personnal experience or other thoughts to share, or even other ''ways'', share them! Thank you so much!