1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you socialize like a guy?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Im queer2bclear, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How would an FTM or someone similar begin to socialize more like a guy than a girl? And how would they make more male friends?

--I haven't really transitioned yet though so that could make it a bit harder... I'm getting close though!.. Ish...

So that means I still have semi-long hair (it's a bit above my shoulders..)
    And I don't have a binder (My parents don't accept me... It sucks.)

2. heandsheisme

Speaking as a bio male: get a hobby.

Magic the Gathering is a good example. Find a store that does tournaments, learn to play, learn the lingo, and start playing the tournaments. Once you talk to people enough that you are no longer "new", some of the guys might ask you to go do stuff afterwards, go to a bigger tournament, or hang out at someones house. My friends and I do the third option a lot.

But any hobby is a good place to start finding people. Also don't be surprised if hanging out with guys gets quieter than it would than hanging out with a bunch of girls. Oftentimes the energy of just being in each others presence works. If something does come up the room will liven up again.