1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jhon1, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    m gay girls don't do anything for me I don't get arroused by them but then these thoughts and images pop in my mind about women and I don't like it so I block them with images of men fantasies but when I do my body gets hot and Inside of me feels tighter and I don't know why this happens maybenim trying to hard but I have looked at images of womennaked and they don't do anything for me I've always liked men and I don't want these thoughts to change how I see men

2. Andreana21

You say you're a hundred percent convinced gay guy. Women don't attract you, unlike men. Still, I don't know your age, but supposing that you're pretty young, it's totally normal sometimes having some sexual thoughts about the opposite sex, you shouldn't worry about it. I know straight people who have occasionally sexual thoughts about the same sex and then block it. Still, it dosen't mean you turn straight or they turn gay for a moment or something like that. If you say these thoughts repulse you, that's okay, you might still be questionning, but it seems to me that you're pretty sure about your sexual orientation. So there's absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm almost certain you'll get less ''disturbing'' thoughts as you grow up and become more mature.

Good luck with that! And no worries!

#2 Andreana21, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  3. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey. It sounds too me that you're just confused and don't really know yourself yet. You also sound pretty young, so I guess that's why. I've had the same problem when I was younger. What I think is that you try to put a label on yourself, but have some mixed feelings. It's okay to sometimes feel attracted to another sex. I still have that and I just identify as bi to keep it simple for me. If you're attracted to a guy, it's just the way it is and you cant help that. The same goes for girls. Try not to repress those feelings too much. It could kill you on the inside, if you know what I mean. Maybe there is someone IRL you can talk to to get this off of your chest?

Don't worry to much about those feelings and just go with the flow. You can't help it. Just do what feels right. Thats what I think.

If you have more questions, or just want to talk to someone, I'm here for you. I'd love to talk to people and help someone out :slight_smile:. Feel free to post something on my wall so we can talk. I'm an open book.

I hope this made some sense and helped you :slight_smile:. Good luck and don't worry.