1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty damn scared I'll be super sick before or during my trip..

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RemakeJake, Mar 3, 2016.

1. RemakeJake

I have a 3 1/2 week vacation in Sweden in late April/early May, with the main reason to attend Eurovision, which is an absolute dream of mine. I've waited years for this opportunity to come and I've spent a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of money to make it happen. But, I'm absolutely petrified that I will get sick, as I'm prone to painful and debilitating sinus infections. I had one during a cruise a few years ago and it 100 percent ruined the experience. They often come in 2-3 months increments and my last one dissipated three weeks ago, only to reoccur a week later. I'm on the tail end of it now....

I'm super paranoid I'll get a sinus infection before or during the trip, especially right before the flights as I can't really fly with it. Do you have any advice? Thanks.

2. RemakeJake

I sound so anxious X)

3. Miss PH fan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, I was feeling as anxious as you before I moved to Copenhagen a few weeks ago. I have allergies, rinitis and asthma, so I thought the cold weather in this place was going to be terrible for me, but guess what? I have been O.K. I have been out and about in the middle of the night with snow, rain, wind and I have been perfectly fine. By the time you'll be in Sweden the weather is going to be nicer and warmer. Also, the air in these Scandinavian countries is very clean, which is a good thing for people like you and me.
    Stop being afraid. You'll be fine :wink: