1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An odd attraction... - Is this bad?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Im queer2bclear, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So last year, I was bullied for a whole school year by someone... And now I think there kinda cute... Why??? And is this bad? I mean I would think so but I would like other's opinions and or stories

2. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe it's just your emotions and minds playing trick maybe love got a weird way of showing I wouldn't call it bad I'd call it not recommended seeming he did bully you

3. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's possible you just find him/her physically attractive. I'm sure we all can agree that we don't choose who or what we are attracted to. I'm sometimes attracted to guys who have shitty personalities, but that's only because they might be PHYSICALLY attractive (not emotionally) Maybe you just find their looks cute/hot/whatever, but not necessarily the way they've been treating you.

4. truebraethic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it's totally normal. I mean, it sucks, considering it might put you in a difficult position, but we cannot help being drawn to the people we are drawn to. Before I was out, when I was in sixth grade, I had a crush on this guy who was a total asshole to me. Different from your situation, of course, especially since I turned out to be a lesbian. Maybe you're attracted to this person because they are assertive, and you don't know a lot of people who assert themselves in a healthy way? That's possible. Or perhaps you were bullied by an objectively good-looking human being.

5. Marcelina

Or maybe that you feel something coming from them ? I mean.... Bullying is sometimes the only tool some people have to show their interest. If this person has be taught all their life that being good/ showing their feelings is a synonym of weakness, then it's not surprising to be bullied by them.
    Or perhaps, sorry if I am wrong or unapropriate, that you don't experience so much the consideration of others. Or at least not as much as you could/should/would like to. And having someone that considers you in any way, even this one, is a proof of attention that can touch you ?

I don't know... it reminds me an experience with a guy when I was younger. He was also always bullying me, mocking me, being non delicate and hurtful. I've learnt years after that he was in love for me. But having feelings and being able to express them means for too much people that your are "just a vagina", which is impossible for plenty of people...
    Arh.... I hope you'll find out !

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    The guy I hate is really hot and attractive. That still does not change his personality. All I'm saying is that this guy is not worth it.