1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to be a woman but still want to have my male genitals?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rarity von 666, Mar 3, 2016.

1. rarity von 666

I just still want to have a penis, i tried imaging having a vagina but i couldn't. I still wanna be female like have long hair and have breasts but never have a vagina. Any trans like this?(&&&)(*hug*)

2. InfinityonHigh

There are trans people that never have bottom surgery and are 100% ok with it. That doesn't make their gender any less valid. Genitals do not determine gender and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

3. YinYang

Of course there are other trans people like that. Are you a girl? Yes. Does a girl need to have a vagina? No. You don't have to want a vagina to be a girl. Your genitals don't matter in your gender.

4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people don't have dysphoria pertaining to a certain trait. It varies a lot person to person.

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    THIS:thumbsup: there are a lot of people who have vaginas who are not female, and a lot of people who have a penis who are not male. you are you and no one can say you aren't. if you want to transition up to the point of bottom surgery and stop there, go for it sister.(*hug*)

6. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People can be dysphoric over lots of things and a lot of trans people don't have bottom dysphoria. You're still young and you might change your mind but your identity isnt based on your genitals. Your identity of being a woman is just as valid as a cis-woman, no matter what you've got down there so there's no need to stress about it.

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are lots of people in your situation. I know a guy who is the most masculine, muscled, male you will run into... Who happens to still have his female genetalia, and couldn't be happier.

It is your decision how you want your body to be, as long as you are happy.

It might take some time to find the right partner who will understand, but the right p ® son will love and embrace you for exactly who you are.

8. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had a little dysphoria about my genitals in the past, but for months now I haven't had any and have been really happy with my typically male genitalia. I see my genitals as perfectly consistent with me being a woman.

9. H20

H20

What everyone else has said is perfectly true. Remember that gender and sex are two completely different things. Your gender is how YOU identify but your sex is your anatomy which puts you into the binary of male or female at birth.

And surgery is never a requirement. It is your body. If you are comfortable with it, then obviously you've got nothing to change when you're already satisfied. Think of it like this (and I'm just going to generalize here): there's thousands upon thousands of transgender folks worldwide. Probably not even half of them have access to sex reassignment surgery or top surgery, for a multitude of reasons - it's illegal, needs approval by certain people, the process is impossible to complete, it's too costly, and so on - so, in the meantime, if someone who is like you and is MTF, and say they're different in that they want surgery but can't get it yet; does that mean in the waiting period they are any less of a woman? Absolutely not. And for those who don't want surgery, the same is true.

Don't let anyone pressure you into thinking you have to have surgery. You're perfect the way you are as long as you love the way you are.