1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spot, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's this kid at school, I'm not out to him or anything since we don't know each other that well but we do talk quite a bit during school hours. We mainly just talk about schoolwork, not really about our personal lives. Anyway, one of my friends said that he had a crush on me since we first started talking and I didn't really believe it because I thought she was just joking around or overanalyzing things. He also apparently had a girlfriend but from what I've heard they have an on-again off-again relationship? When my friend first started saying he had a crush on me I thought maybe she was right but then I heard he had a girlfriend so then I thought she was just kidding and now I'm just confused.

I think it happened yesterday which was Friday. I normally like to just stay at the library during lunch breaks, it's quieter and cooler than outside and I usually just read or do assignments or if any kids from my grade come in then we talk. Plus, the guidance counsellor's office is in there and I have appointments with her sometimes. The guy I'm talking about would come in sometimes, I don't really know why but he'd talk to me a lot because I'm always there lol. So, it was Friday, the bell rang and we were going to our next classes. He was like, "Is your boyfriend okay with you going to the library all the time?" I've never lead him to believe I have a boyfriend or anything, we've never talked about romance so I don't know why he brought it up but I said, "I don't have a boyfriend..." I guess he assumed I was a straight girl because I do think that I look like a girl (pre-transition!). I think most people would assume that but the only reason I think it's strange is because the friend I was talking about before told me she came out to him because he asked about her sexuality. Oh well, he then said, "Well...are you looking for anyone to fill those shoes?"

I have a bad attention span and problems with concentration, if I'm being honest so when he asked that I was thinking about all kinds of things. I was like "Did he make that up or is that a real expression? What does that mean? Do I have to come out now?" Then the only reply I could come up with was, "...Huh?" Then he just said never mind and walked away.

I feel sort of bad now but also really confused, was he trying to ask me out? I felt sort of like the conversation was leading up to a bigger question but maybe it was just a regular conversation? I thought we were just friends :help:

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I think he likes you. You should sit him down and talk about it.

3. Eolwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There was definitely something going on ^^ I don't think he wants you and him to be just friends

4. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I smell love