1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RenRen2014, Mar 5, 2016.

1. RenRen2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I need some help.....few nights ago my girlfriend woke me up crying because she had a dream I died and in the dream she knew I was gone but didn't know how I died.....and she hasn't been able to shake it yet....well tonight we had sex and she was crying the whole time we where having sex like she usually does it didn't think anything of it Cuz I just figured she was enjoying it......well after she was having a big "O" she says I really wish this was you inside me well I whispered in her ear it is me and all of a sudden she started balling hard balling like shaking and everything she said she was thinking of her dream she had that I died....anyone know why she would be doing this? What can I say? I wanna help her but I have no idea what to do sorry for the details

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2016 at 01:06 AM ----------

Oh and she says it feels like when she lost her dad.....and she is grieving for a loved one she cryed for over a hour after we had sex

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Maybe you could tall to her about what might be causing this? I could be part of a larger issue or she could be stressed.
    Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She had a nightmare. Because of this nightmare, she might feel a bit traumiztied about it. We all remember at least one nightmare in our lives that affected us. Maybe this one did with her because she has strong feelings about you. I like to think that our dreams reflect on our lives and how it's effects our minds, the brain somehow sends us a message about the issue you're dealing with. How does this relate? Well, I'm only going to take a wild guess. She had this dream that you were dead, so maybe that represents that something along your relationship with each other might have died. Whether it could be romantic dates, sex, connections, trust, etc., she might be feeling that she's on a crossroad of sort. Best way to get her to stop crying is to talk about it. Sit down and just talk. Hear her out and comfort her, let her know that you're here and that whatever she dreamt of, has passed. That's the best I can tell you right now, hope this helps. I can guarantee it won't happen again if you work this through.

#3 Bolt35, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016