1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fca?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by love dont judge, Mar 6, 2016.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm currently a part our school's club of Fellowship of Christian Athletes. I really enjoy being apart of it, and the people in it are all good friends of mine mostly, but I'm worried about how I'll be viewed when I start transitioning. I really want to stick with it, but the group itself has been knows as anti-LGBT, and while I don't think that I'll have to worry about too much negativity in it resulting toward me, I'm still not sure if it would be a good idea for me to stick with it. Does anyone have any advice on how I should proceed? Or is anyone here in their school's FCA? If so, I'd appreciate any stories or advice as to how you were received in it. I'm just so nervous that I will have to leave it which I don't want to do at all.

2. JedenPolska

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You don't sound like you want to leave it, so don't. It's as simple as that. Just keep going, and unless you suddenly feel unsafe then, stick with it. You'll be fine.