1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life is a joke.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lost ln Thought, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Lost ln Thought

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The title sums it up pretty well tbh. I have great parents, my sister isn't the best but I can't change that, I get to buy what I want, I got one friend and food on the fucking table right? What do I have to complain about? Well, nothing really but that's the sad part, I still feel like im being treated unfairly just becuase I broke the rules but dont want to accept it. I'm a spoiled brat who refuses to eat much, due to this im very weak and I get mad very easily. When I play "League of Legends" I get stressed out and I feel like no one is appreciating me at all, but I cant quit cause Im a fucking addict. Idk what to do in theory my life is perfect except for the amount of friends I have and how bad of a sister I got. I just want to lay in bed and cry. Oh and did i mention i got a crush on my only real friend. Worst thing is it's probably just a forced crush cause I am fucking lonely and that's the only guy(trans) i talk to.
    Wtf is the point of this am I retarded or something? I just find hate for evetbing then build it up inside so I dont have to destroy other peoples days. I just want to die somehow, it's not worth it anymore but suicide is for cowards. Im a coward but a stubborn one.
    Idk why Im making this thread, it's just a bunch of toxic behavior, why are you still reading?
    Like honestly it's not like I deserve to take time out of your day because I want to say something. Send a hitman please. Fuck me man.

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually worry about saying something stupid that will end up making people feel worse on these forums, but in your case I'm not sure that's possible. :lol: But perhaps that's the point. If you can't go any lower things can't get any worse, can they?

One of my favorite quotes is by Lao Tzu: “Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?”