1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying underwear and a "binder" (shapewear)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Im queer2bclear, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm still quite young (I'm under 16) so I can't drive. And my parents aren't very supportive of me. But my mom does let me go off on my own when we go to the store, and I think I have enough money for the stuff that I need but last time I tried on something that I thought might work as a binder (a compression shirt) I was really anxious. I'm not sure why, maybe because my mom could've ran into me and asked why I was going to try that on? So if I grab the stuff that I want and if my mom runs into me before I can purchase the stuff and she asks what I'm doing, what do I say? And if I do get the stuff and then she asks what I bought, do I tell her the truth? After I buy the stuff should I try and hide it on my person so I won't get asked?

Severe anxiety! :help::help::help:

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well... How about along with the stuff you're buying, you also get a present for her? That way if she asks what you're buying, (you conceal it, of course. For example if you were buying your mom a shirt, you would wrap it in the shirt and tuck it under your arm. Or in a bag, after checkout.) you could just say "It's a surprise!" Then later you give her the present and she'll be happy so it might lessen her disappointment when she finds out that you also bought a binder. If she finds out.

#2 Linus, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016