1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manscaping and fitness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Milkyway13, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Milkyway13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Alright, so what does the empty closets community think about doing a bit of trimming down there, to get a more twinkish look?
    Also, I feel I am too fat, and cant seem to get much muscle tone. I am 13. Any advice?

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

You're going through puberty, so I'd say you're likely to change in a good way: you'll grow so you won't look fat and you'll begin to build up muscle. My face got longer and my body got a lot more muscular - broad shoulders etc.
    What you do with your downstairs hair is your decision; just make sure you don't end up with prickly and itchy privates. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#2 Connorcode, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
  3. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    try walking/running more and drink plenty of water and cut out soda if you drink it.

as far as trimming do what whatever you want, just remember if you decide to shave use good shaving cream and shave in the direction your hair grows, if you go against the grain you will be sorry.