1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Methrandir, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Methrandir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My head just isnt right now. I go into severe depressive states.... Other times I feel like Im going to go crazy and i have way too much energy and other times its a mixture of the two. I sometimes forget simple tasks when these states are at their peak. Does anyone know what this is and what kind of help should I get. (Therapist, councellor, etc)

2. RenRen2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sounds like my girlfriend if she is off her meds she has depression and ADHD try going to talk to your primary Doc and see if you can get meds she does the same things that your describing hope this helps

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need to get it looked at. Try talking to your school counselor, coach, or a teacher you like. Don't be scared, a lot of things can cause this, some of which are relatively easy to fix. But don't suffer needlessly either. Find someone who can get you the help you need.

4. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would definitely suggest talking to parents and possibly getting into therapy of some sort.
    I haven't been diagnosed, but my mom thinks I have symptoms of bipolar disorder, which is generally cycling through states of depression and mania, with mania being energetic, with some anxiety and irritability mixed in there. My memory is awful right now, and when I'm manic I talk fast and stumble on words, plus thoughts racing. That's the first thing that I thought of when I saw your post, but it could be a plethora of other things, so I would definitely get professional help to get that checked out. There's no shame in it.

5. TraceElement

I have a mood disorder(my doctor pretty much said its a mild form of bipolar disorder). what you are describing sounds like the symptoms I would experience. try to get in to see your doctor to get it sorted out.

6. SHIELDAgentAlex

Talk to your parents; if you don't feel so comfortable with that, then go to a school counselor or someone else who can deal with this. Don't worry, it can get better, and there's nothing wrong with you. Just get help, okay? (*hug*)