1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know how to title this

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Naxams, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So have you ever felt like you gave up on everything you cared about, that feeling I had ever since I started home schooling and I felt like I gave up on all my friends that i have known since forever and I felt trapped because I just couldn't call it quits because my parents worked so hard on getting me into home schooling, and it was my idea so yeah

2. RainbowBoyMom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Why not invite your friends from school over?

3. TheHesitantAlien

Yes. All the time. There'll be more, so get ready. However, you need to remember: you have control over the situation. Get back in contact with your friends, reconsider how you structure your home schooling - basically being proactive will give you more power. Good luck! :slight_smile: (P.S. Sorry if this isn't overly helpful, but it really is the only answer I can give. Trust me, I know how Goddamn difficult it is, but that seriously is what you have to do.)
    - Leo

4. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry I forgot to mention that it has been a long while when I left public school and I am now back in public school so for all I know they could be out of state so yeah and now that I live in Tulsa and not where I used to live and I cant go back so that's why I feel trapped

#4 Naxams, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016