1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to hide a dildo?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Melodiclunacy, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Melodiclunacy

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm 19, so of age, and I'm interested in buying a dildo for obvious reasons. But, here's the problem. My mom has zero sense of personal space, she's always going through my stuff, I know she doesn't have bad intentions and she's not trying to snoop specifically, but it's really annoying but I've been trying for years to reason with her and have long given up. Does anybody have any clever ideas of where to hide things like that? Because I have yet to find any places that sell inconspicuous ones, unlike vibraters that seem to be able to be disguised as anything ahah

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, it's a bit hard to suggest a good place without knowing anything about the snoopiness level of your mom or the kind of layout in your house. If you don't have a lockable store you have to be creative.

You could buy a stuffed animal sufficiently big and furry so that you could cut open one seam and hide it inside. Though you might need to add Velcro or something to keep the seam closed without needing to sew it close.

3. Really

Do you have a hobby that requires supplies? Like knitting or papier mâché? You could hide it in your hobby box. She doesn't go in there, does she?

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've hidden stuff in stuffed toys before, it works well. If you think she'll be a bit invasive about you buying a toy you could hide it in a cushion that's really dense?

5. eMei

I'm an expert at hiding things. My favourite place is in the space beneath the bottom draw of my desk: so you have to take out the bottom draw completely to find it. If you have an old pair of shoes in the back of your wardrobe that's always an option too, but I'd say stick with the space beneath the draw.

If you have a vent on your wall you could unscrew the cover and put it in there, putting the cover back on loosely. I do like the stuffed toy idea although that's risky if your mother picks it up and wonders why it's so heavy.

6. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. That's a good point. Originally I was thinking of suggesting putting it inside a desktop computer if there is space. Though the OP has to be careful not put it in any place that would make it touch the electronic components or prevent air flow.

I have hidden some important documents inside my desktop computer case just in case I die or become incapacitated. I told my family that if anything should happen to me they should search for a document in my computer which would contain some important info and things. Obviously they think that it refers to a document saved on my computer but I hope they figure out to look actually inside the computer once they discover that my hard drive is completely encrypted and they cannot access it.

7. TraceElement

Put it between your mattress and boxspring.

8. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Buy a cheap lockbox. You can usually find them at stores like Walmart. Mine works great. Had it for years and no one bothers to ask what's inside.