1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal and am I gonna be okay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GrayAkashi, Mar 18, 2016.

1. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I just had my first sexual interaction with a guy. It was my best friend. Who is straight btw. Anyway it somehow came to blowjob. It was my first time.

I enjoyed it a lot and the friend didnt come. But is there a chance I could get infected with HIV? What should i do? Im really scared now.

Btw, is it weird that I didn't come during giving a blow job? I mean i couldn't please myself good at the same time as i was giving a bj. But i enjoyed it really a lot. Anyway I finished it off alone in the toilet. I was hard during giving, but I didnt come right then and thats what im afraid of. Is that bad?

Sorry if i posted it in wrong section and sorry if i sound stupid. I just wanna be sure everything is fine. Ty

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well for starters, it doesn't sound like your friend is really all that "straight" considering his willingness to engage in such an activity... Nonetheless, if you are concerned with the possibility of contracting an STI then perhaps first you should ask your partner what his sexual history is or if he's ever contracted an STI or been tested. Then you can get yourself tested and that should give you your answer.

That is all I can help you with, insofar as my observations have lended.

3. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks.

Is it weird that I didn't come during givig the bj? It was my first time so ofc Im scared if everythings okay. I enjoyed it tho.

About my friend, I wouldnt put much on it. He didnt come, he was with girls before, so if anything he might be bi. He said that he experimented from time to time.