1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I pass?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Genderconfused0, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Genderconfused0

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have no idea what my gender identity is. However I feel like if I pass I may somehow feel a bit better, I don't know why. I don't know if I'm FtM, Gender fluid or androgynous. I haven't cut my hair yet and this is me just playing with the front (that's why I have a hood up) and I just feel like talking to someone about it might just help me figure stuff out. Thank you.

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pass as what? The idea of passing is overrated, especially for non-binary genders. We're stepping out of the boxes we were raised in only to attempt to mould ourselves to fit another. Looking a certain way shouldnt have any impact on your gender identity, that's all about how you feel on the inside.

Working out your gender might take a while. Ask yourself questions like, what would you see if you looked at yourself in a mirror in 5 years? Which pronouns make you feel most comfortable? How do you want to be perceived in society?

#2 Aberrance, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016