1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eating Problems

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sackle, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Sackle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight.

I've been having some problems recently relating to to eating.
    Ever time I eat I start feeling awful for the next 30 minutes to an hour and a half and its making me dread eating. I have been making sure I have been eating a little per day at least (Yesterday I had 3 apples and half a bowl of noodles) but its nowhere near the amount I "should" be.

I haven't been able to figure out why I feel like this, I thought it was because I was self-concious about my body but I don't feel that's their related (but what do I know)

I need some advice so I don't progress deeper and deeper down this dark road, and any insight into why I might feel like this.

Thanks In Advance
    -Sackle-

2. Commenza

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Sackle, can you please give more information about what you mean by feeling awful?

3. Sackle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sure thing.
    The best way to describe it is when I eat I start feeling deppressed , small and anxious. This all feels worse than the hunger. And when I do feel hungry it feels kinda deserved if you know what I mean so maybe I'm doing it in a sort of self harm. Maybe its just me trying to control something in a life that seems uncontrollable

-Sackle

#3 Sackle, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016