1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, please. Any way. Just visit.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AngelDragonfly, Mar 22, 2016.

1. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Please tell me that everything will be alright. I'm about to collapse from exhaustion, have tons of schoolwork, am dealing with a major crush on my crush that is my best friend....then you add in that I'm having problems finding out what I am, the fact that my science grade is steadily sinking (everything else is at least an A, yay!), the fact that my other best friend is friendly fading me, auditions for a major youth orchestra are coming up, plus the fact that I have three days until spring break-but WAIT! NO!- we must go to my aunt"s and grandma's for easter-not that I have anything against them, just tired, an introvert, and there will be LOTS of people----------so yea, just need somebody to talk to and for somebody to reassure me. :help::bang:

2. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey you made it this far in life, so I'm sure you can get through this storm of problems too. Here have some fluffy animals to relieve stress!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Everything's gonna be all right, rockabye"

I know "Lullaby" was written for a specific woman, but the chorus can be for anyone, and that's the part I "sing" to you now. If "Lullaby" isn't your cup of tea, then I hope Bob Marley's "Every little thing is gonna be alright" does it for you :grin:

[YOUTUBE]hG9C0VwruXE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]wYCpWblDKok[/YOUTUBE]

Don't give up hope. Hope is what keeps us sane. Hope, for things to get better. Hope, that the light at the end of the tunnel creeps closer every passing second. There's always something to be grateful for, no matter how tough things are at the time. Heck, just the fact that you got up this morning is something to be thankful for. But I understand how you're feeling right now. I may not know exactly how you're feeling, but I have an idea because I've been there before. (*hug*) It's going to be OK!

#3 Ruby Dragon, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  4. KaySee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi. I'm also an introvert. Here are some things most introverts I know will do. Some are specifically for a party.

Take at least 5 minutes more than usual to eat a meal or snack.
    Carry around a few pieces of candy or gum on a day that looks to be stressful.
    Pamper yourself sometimes by relaxing in your own personal, time-consuming way.
    If family pressures you into things, tell them about all the assignments, papers, and studying you need to get done.
    Bring work to wherever you're staying, but not at public events.
    Watch a funny video or listen to an upbeat song.
    Lay out clothes for the next day.
    Find a quiet place to wind down for a few minutes in rowdy environments.
    Find introvert allies to make it look like you're socializing.