1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to know.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 39GMK, Mar 23, 2016.

1. 39GMK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I sit next to this guy I like in one of my classes in high school. I have a huge crush on him and I want to know if you guys think he is just playing around or he likes me back. I am not out at my school. It started at the beginning of the year a couple of weeks in the semester when he started to actually talk to me. One of his friends has a locker next to mine and he always comes to it in the morning. A couple of times he has gotten really close, I mean really close, to me staring. When the class I have with him starts he usually is the first one to talk to me and tries to get me to smile or laugh. He also looks staight into my eyes. Every now and then he will touch me or pinch me. Sometimes I catch him looking at me or glancing past me at nothing. A couple of times i would go into the bathroom and he would enter it a couple seconds later taking the middle urinal
    instead of the one to the far side.One time when I was in the bathroom he got really close behind me and made a kissing noise. Sometimes though in class he will be talking to some of the other guys saying how hot a girl is. He also has a girlfriend and he seems to like her. I just need to know what you guys think and if you think he does like me are there any ways to show him I like him without revealing that im gay?

#1 39GMK, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. TraceElement

I think he's playing around.

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like sexual harassment to me. Next time he dose it call him on it. Look him back in the eye and say, "Do you want something from me?" If he feigns ignorance then say, "If you want something from me then come out and say it." And then just walk away. Even if he likes you it's not right to treat people the way he is treating you. It's disrespectful and you shouldn't give into it.

#3 Monraffe, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016