1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help she is driving me crazy? Straight women are breaking my heart?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met this girl at a part time job, we worked together in a team since we first me she stared at me told me her name, i looked at her lips and she kept touching my arm with her arm, anyway we kept flirting for a while she do stareat me outside work, she act shy with me helped me a lot, when i talkto her she look down and smile she is extra sweet around me, we make a lot of eye contact she get speechless whenever i look at her eyes and when we were alone once she stared at my lips, she touch my shoulder when she see other girls looking at me, we make eye contact across the room and i lookaway first its like she is unable to look away, her freind came to work one day and kept looking at my eyes too, i caught her freind looking at me twice like trying to read my mind or something, so everything was going well she even started to say hi first when i go to work with her last day on the project i asked her if she would keep working with us she said she will, her guy friend who work with her too showed up out of no where, she was nice with him then ignored him amd asked me if im tired, when i left she left too she disnt sit with him, then our work together finished, i was leavinh work one day and she didnt see me but her did when he saw me he took her kyea from her and held it up she was laughing trying to reach it and touched his chest, i tookas a red flag because many straight girls played me before i ignored and was so pissed, she kept looking at me but i never looked back, she changed her team so we wont be together, however in the same time and place that we used to work together she showed up many times and ignored me she just stand close talking to her female friends, i never seen her with that guy again, i knew that she dated guys before, i kept looking at her and her freind noticed me, i started to avoid i didnt know what to do, then when she saw me after long time she stared at my eyes across the room the. She ran away from the room, then when she saw me next time she just stared at my eyes the way she used to do it, i looked away so she left, i feel strong attraction toward her she made me feel happy and calm even her she feel calm around me and she changed a lot her style personality like both of us changed after talking few times, i feel like my heart is broken this is the third time a girl flirt with me then i see her with a guy i dont know why she did this to me and i dont know what should i think or believe anymore plzhelp me im so confused and cant stop thinking about her?????