1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

too fast + met boyfriend + only sexually attracted + regrets

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PrsngHppnss8D, Mar 26, 2016.

1. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, everything is going too fast with me, this month I came out to my friends, last week I met a guy on an app and already consider him my "boyfriend", and yesterday we met and still yesterday we broke up. And now I feel weird and sad.. I also have OCD (obsessive thoughts) and a little paranoid of people discovering my sexuality :frowning2:

Well. I'm sad, tired, upset, anxious, guilty... I met this guy on an app (for relationship) and everything went quite good, we were treating each other as couple already just in one week, already videochatted (without sound). Yesterday we met each other, and I felt weird, he was not what i expected, but he was kinda sweet... we kissed twice (was my first kiss), was not that incredible. I felt sexually attracted by him, but didn't understood what I felt about a relationship with him. I imagined my future and something was bothering me (that my first experience would be a stable relationship, it's like i would lost my freedom). So today I apologized to him, said that was nothing wrong with him, that he deserved a better partner, that i felt sexually attracted to him, but not romantically. And now I feel terrible, because I hate make people sad. I said that I would like to be his friend, but seeing him makes me feel unconfortable and sad because all of this. What should I do? Please advice. Thank you!