1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rainbows~Exist, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Rainbows~Exist

(I really don't know where in the forum to put this but hey, I need to vent)

Gay men are fucking assholes, both in the literal and figurative sense. I know this is a generalization and I'm being unfair but in my experiences it's quite the truth. They all come across as indecisive, unresponsive and largely clueless when it comes to relationships or simply hookups. Hookups! Idk. I'm pissed off. Too many times have I made plans only for assholes to cancel last minute or stick me up. I'm done.

2. tmhjdg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's true...my partner and I to hook up with people (together), people who specifically want threesomes and who say they are super excited about it. More often than not, people flake. We generally give them two chances and then we move on unless they are really apologetic, haha! That's my only advice: if they flake once, no big deal - flake twice, the ball's in THEIR court, and they're not getting any more messages from us.