1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my big brother may have a crush on me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by boogitron, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boogitron

boogitron Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    okay so im 14 gay and a boy and my big bro is 17 im pretty sure he is straight but last night my cousin came to stay he slept in my brothers room. anyway 3:00 am my brother comes in asking if he can get in my bed because our cousin snores so i said ok he climbed into my double bed. about 15 mins later he puts his arms around me (he must have thought i was asleep) he starts saying "oh baby bro your so damn soft" i could feel his erection poking me he fell to sleep but i was up all night after. what should i do people

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Until you said he said you are so soft and had an erection I didn't think there was anything gay. But after that it became just plain creepy.

Would you feel comfortable about confronting your brother about it? Or telling your mom about it?

3. boogitron

boogitron Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i will talk to my brother about it

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2016 at 02:34 PM ----------

i spoke to my brother he said "oh um you were awake " he was blushing like crazy then he told me how he had a major crush on me and that he is pansexual then he started begging me to come into his arms for cuddles i gave him a hug then i told him to try and let his feelings for me go he started crying i dunno what to do with myself now i feel so confused

4. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow. I did not expect that result either. Umm. Are you guys full brothers? Did you grow up together?

How do you feel about your brother's confession?

Assuming you are full brothers and have grown up together your brother may be suffering from some sort of psychological or psychiatric problems although this is completely out of my area of knowledge.

It is important that you don't let him pressure to do anything you are not comfortable with or that you let him behave in a manner that you find uncomfortable. If I were you I would talk to my school psychologist about this issue and I recommend your brother do the same thing.

5. MS001

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should talk to a trusted adult about this. Maybe it would be good if it was someone who is neutral, like a guidance counselor at school or something. That does not sound like a good situation.

6. boogitron

boogitron Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    this was a social experiment that went a little too far non of the events above are real events i dont have a brother any way and i take no responsibility for any consequences this may have as it was just an experiment to see how people react and i think everyone handled it well i am homosexual but i am 13 i dont have any brothers

7. Alisa Arwen

That was extremely unethical. You do NOT make people unwilling participants in a 'social experiment'.

How dare you behave in such a way!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.