1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does a girl like me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Im queer2bclear, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Im queer2bclear

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so I like a girl and I looked up something on "how to tell if a girl likes you" and she shows a few things on the list...

So we have a class together. Here are the things

1. We make a lot of eye contact
    2. She 'accidently' bumps me a lot
    3. She seems to like to be close to me
    4. Whenever we're working on a project, at the same end of the table, we're usually a foot or so away, and then suddenly we end up hip to hip. How? I have no clue.
    5. She smiles at me a lot

2. Eolwen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    First thing I'd say is don't trust the things you might read online about girl's behaviour or how to tell if they like you ^^ The real world is a bit more complicated than that. Each girl is different, with different experiences and different ways to express their affection, so there are no general rules. (Trust me : I'm a girl, I've been around girls all my life and I still don't understand how some of us think XD)

As for your question, I'd say she likes you ^^ But the best way to know is to ask, if you're feeling brave enough :wink: If not, then just propose you see each other alone some day and see how she reacts. Good luck ^_^

3. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with what Eolwen says. Online things can be misleading, and you never know for sure unless she tells you. Imagine the awkwardness if you misinterpreted these signs and asked her out or something and then she had to either tell you no, she doesn't like you, or go on a date with somebody she doesn't like. She might like you, you'll have to flirt a little to work on figuring this out. She probably does like you, though, so continue on with your sleuthing (LOL) and take your time. Good luck!

4. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ask her if she currently has a girlfriend? By asking that you're not outing yourself or your intentions but depending upon her answer it could give you opportunities. Think of it like two straight people talking.