1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to stop being such a wise ass

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, Mar 31, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my school lgbt stuff is usually used as an insult such as when ever to people of the same gender socolize people will say stuff such as "why don't you just kiss already" or "who's that your boyfreind/girlfreind" my response is usually me just saying the truth like my and my boyfreind are in band together and the period before band I sit near these two girls and they make fun of me and mess with me about anything that I do wrong well today the really fat girl said to me while I was leaving class "where are you going to go hang out with your boyfreind" I told her yes I was and she did that weird thing people do where that breath out and act like things are crazy when there not. She then called me a f*ggot and I told her that I should be the one laughing couse I have dated more guys than she has in a school known for not liking gays she then stoped talking and he freind said that that fat girl has a boyfreind I asked her his name she said a guy in our grades name and just my luck he was gay so I said "you mean like one of the only other gay kids in this school exept for me" I then said "stop talking before you make your self and you freind look even more stupid than you already do" I got sent to the principals for making that girl cry I still think it was worth it

2. FoxSong

She sounds like she earned that one. Look, from someone who only ever opens her mouth to change feet - your big mouth is always going to get you into trouble if you don't become more tactful, in time though you get better at dealing with that fact. Personally, I've just learned to deal with the aftermath because some things need to be said and tactfulness be damned!

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That was totally worth it. This is the kind of stuff you need to do to keep bullies away. If you act anyhow awkward or embarrassed of your orientation they will attack you like vultures.

What did the principal say? Did you explain the situation to him/her? You shouldn't have any fears over as if the principal gives you shit for defending yourself you could politely hint him that if the school is unable to provide basic protection to LGBT students then it's well within your rights to fend off the bullies and any national LGBT association would surely stand by you should it go public.

4. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My principal had nothing more to say than to try and not be so harsh I told her that "I have been bullied about being gay long before I actually came out so iv picked up a few tricks" she replied "well please try not to make girls cry we don't want the police comeing to the school again becouse of you" (I have had the police called on me before by this girls crazy mother) I then told the principal that "I do not ever raise the level of conflict I simple main tain it if she raises the level I keep the original level of the argument on my side this way she will not think she won becouse she got a reaction out of me or becouse I tried to end the fight by backing out I simple keep a cool starting level as I say quick snappy remarks that slowly anger her and break her spirit. Everyone dose something different when there spirit has been broken and I guees hers is crying" the principal then said that it was good for me not to lose my temper (which I have done before) and that I could go back to class

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2016 at 03:24 AM ----------

Yea most people in my school are smart but not in a way of social matters it's kind of guys feel like they need to protect women so they beat up a lot of kids simplely becouse a girl told them to and ever since the pc age came back alot of kids are made to think of them selves as past racists and will defend African American students even the the said student dosnt want them to but in my school only two guys are out to the public that's not all of the gay guys I know in the school but out of the two of us the other kid is really mellow but will snap if you screw with him but me like I said I'm a smart ass and piss alot of people off when they try to do something to me that mostly becouse I came out during the summer of 6th grade and am still getting screwed with becouse of it so like I said I have learned some tricks on how to deal with my school. On this topic I'd just like to say that I can't stand the other kid who is out everytime something happens to him even if he starts it when he gets in trouble he pulls the "this is just homophobia in schools, and if I was straight this would be different" card I deal with things as if I were a person not a sexual preference