1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suicidal

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by broken911, Apr 6, 2016.

1. broken911

because im tired of the loneliness. its always sex they want. ive tried

2. Rainbows~Exist

I'm really young. I know that and I acknowledge the fact that you'd maybe not think I know much but I feel for you. You're not alone with this. I'm struggling through the same problems when it comes to guys and it's really stressing me out but you know what? I don't need a guy to complete me and neither do you. It sucks (no pun intended :lol: ) that most gay guys are only interested in sex but you can't fight how things are. Accept reality and take a break from dating or whatever; cut this from your life for a while as it can be toxic. That's what I'm doing (or at least trying to do) and I'm feeling better for it.

*hugs*

3. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are men who are into relationships and not just sex. It might be the way you're finding men is more oriented towards sex than love.

Also, sexual/romantic relationships aren't the only fulfilling relationships you can have. There are many kinds of relationships, and none of them are necessarily better or more fulfilling than the others. Some work better for certain people. Friends are always good.

As for suicide, I wish I could give more advice, but I'm having my own problems with urges to kill myself and wondering if my life is worth living. I can give you are great link though.

Are You Thinking of Killing Yourself? : Speaking of Suicide

Loneliness can be helped simply by forming relationships and having more emotional intimacy. It's of course easier said than done, but try to find people to befriend.

If you need to have a serious talk but don't have anyone, many members here would be glad to talk.

4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message if you want ;; Whether it's a rant or heavy stuff or if you just need someone to cheer you up, anyone can always come to me to talk.