1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just another questioning lady

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by confusedgirl23, Apr 9, 2016.

1. confusedgirl23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello! I am new to this site and have been feeling really sexually confused and am hoping for some thoughts about it.
    Lately I have been questioning my sexuality, I have thought that I was a lesbian since I was in high school (I am now in my late 20's). but lately I have noticed myself being attractive towards the dark haired men. I have been talking to this young (And yes, dark haired) man for some time now, and I am finding myself getting very attracted towards him. I was dating this woman a few years ago, but I started to realize that being with someone like her wasn't what I really wanted and it's been a long time since I've dated a man (and I haven't been sexual with one, but I am starting to be very curious as to what it would be like with a man,:icon_redf which is what is making me question being a lesbian or not in the first place.) I don't really know what my question is here, and maybe I just needed to "say" what was on my mind, but I am hoping to get thoughts and inputs from someone who may be in a similar situation like this and/or from someone who may be able to relate to this. Like I said, I have been very confused lately and I often talk about this young man that I've been talking to and every time I do, I can't help but grin and smile like an idiot. :slight_smile: Your opinions/thoughts would be greatly appreciated though!
    :confused:

2. Najlen

Yeah, I get you. I consider myself a lesbian, but I know that exceptions are possible for me. Not very often, but sometimes. You might be the same way, or you might be bi, pan, or something else. If you've felt you were attracted to women for a long time, you are probably still attracted to women unless you are sexually fluid, which is also a possibility. I would just go with the flow and not worry about it too much. If you're attracted to this guy, that's ok.

3. Andreana21

You don't really need to put a label on you. Or if you want to, you are the only one who can do it. Sexuality is something really complex, and maybe you know it, it is a spectrum. You're probably not totally gay, you're probably at least a bit curious about men. You sound like a Kinsey 5, or 4, or you could even be fluid.
    But just enjoy life and get in a relationship with whoever you want. Experiment as much as you want. You have only one life so don't worry about it too much. You'll certainly figure it out.

4. confusedgirl23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for your thoughts and inputs!! They got me thinking some (even more!) I really appreciate the answers! :icon_bigg