1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont know what to do anymore,i feel like im falling apart

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by britishbakura, Apr 14, 2016.

1. britishbakura

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So my life is not the easiest,my mum has pretty severe mental health problems and because of that i tend to look after her and have to walk on eggshells around her, im currently dealing with some issues with my dad,he abused me for a year however i would say it was mild abuse so im wondering if i should continue the relationship. i am in a serious relationship with a girl i love more than anything but shes quite needy,she wants me to message her 24/7 and obviously i cant do that ive got shit to do. i was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes,and have depression and mild anxiety (along with probableother mental health problems). so overall im preetty stressed right now.

my spring break is coming to a close and i really do not feel able to go into school,i generally disagree with the system and just dont feel able t concentrate along with the stress i have quite bad problems with sleeping sometimes getting a couple hours over five day,this does not help with school and makes me feel as if i dont have a grip on my emotions. i need help,the idea of going back to school is overwhelming me and im becoming a mess (or atleast more a mess than i already am XD)

someone help me please? :bang::tantrum:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should talk to a counselor (at your school or elsewhere) as you are juggling many things and could get burned out. Make an appointment ASAP, and don't try to fix everything at once. Have you thought about moving out from your mom, maybe sharing a place with roommates your age?

As for your girlfriend, it is reasonable to set limits on when you are free to message, and if she can't accept that, maybe you should take a break from dating.

3. britishbakura

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If it were up to me I would've been living with room mates for years,but I'm only fourteen and I don't think that's legal in uk? I've managed to sort most of the stuff out with my gf,I have been talking to Bev our school counciler for about a year now she's alot of help,but it seems no matter what I do I'm burning out as you put it I just don't feel for anything like I used to tbh.

Thanks you for replying

Britbakura