1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gay and i need help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sigtu12034, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyy guys and girls i wanna start by saying that it has been a year ive known that i was gay and i want to tell you about my experience with this really hot guy and i need help and advice about it.

So, i don't wanna say names.. For now im gonna call this guy... Adam.

Please read all and answer i really need help :help:

Adam and I are two track and field runners from different schools in california. Recently, we travelled to france with our schools for a track and field competition. My seat was next to his. I didn't know who he was in the beginning, but then he said "Hey, i'm Adam, what's your name?" ... And that's when a long conversation started between me and him for the whole long flight which was about 10 hours... Wow. Okay so next we arrive to our hotel and each one gets a different room. The next morning, he randomly touched my behind lightly for less then a second and removed his hand. I turned, he grinned, then i smiled back. I started to suspect that he might be gay because he started to do that more often. For lunch, we sat next to each other, and he lay his his head on my shoulder, i liked it, so i didnt push him off. (He is really hot and i have a crush on him :grin: ). Also, many times when we walk next to each other, he grabs my hand and he once kissed it then grins. I started to think that he does it as a joke. I am still not sure of anything... The day after that made me think he MIGHT be straight.. At the competition, there were 3 hot french girls who i'd guess had a crush on him, they asked himto follow them so that they could take a selfie with him. They took him into another place, he followed, shy. They started complementing him and flirting i guess.. I don't know if he liked them or not. All i knew is that he seemed shy around them. More about adam now: Adam swears a lot... LIKE A LOTTTTT. He is just my age, it is obvious that we are both dirty minded and we do know bad stuff (young teens... What do you expect :lol: ). He usually says stuff like "The second i saw you, i wanted to rape you" with a grin, and i laugh back. Does he mean it or is it just a joke? He also sometimes sits on my laps for a minute then get uncomfortable, so he stands. I didn't even partly admit at all that i was gay and neither did he. Sometimes other guys ask him if he is gay, but he denies it. I even asked him once pretending i was just teasing him, and he denied it.

SO, can anyone tell me if he thinks this guy is gay or straight? NOTE: we never make plans to go out to the movies or something like that i only see him in track and field so we aren't what id call "close friends"

THANK YOU :lol: SORRY IF SOME OF YOU FOUND IT TOO LONG :icon_sad:

#1 Sigtu12034, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  2. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

Kissing you, touching your behind, being affectionate around you...I'd assume he was gay...maybe you should ask him! You also seem to get along pretty well! x3

#2 Shadstack, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  3. killswitch0029

I agree, from some of his mannerisms that you've mentioned he comes across to me as gay. Although it seems likely, you can't really be 100% sure unless you can get a direct answer from him. He could just be a very unusual straight guy.

4. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yeah well i sometimes assume that he is a weird straight guy, and other times i assume that he is just gay too. Sometimes people call him gay as a joke/insult when he does such stuff but he usually just denies it. I never actually asked him personally and i don't see him very often now that we are back to california. Also, its just that im curious because he is my greatest crush so far that he made me get over my old crush... LIKE COMPLETELY OVER HIM. but the only thing that makes me sad is that i see him just once a week in track and field meets and i just can't get over him. Thanks :lol:

5. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh and also he once said when we were there: "French girls are hot."

6. Cory675

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would recommend you find a moment alone with him (so that he isn't afraid of others hearing his answers), and ask him the questions on your mind... there really is no better way to find answers than to ask ;-)

7. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

He could be bisexual o:

8. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make similar gestures back to him, I bet he responds positively!