1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anger.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kodo, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really pissed right now. At my parents, at myself, at... Everything. I'm not one to physically/verbally express anger around people though because it's all internalized. I almost never get angry in the first place, but when I do, it's like I've swallowed dynamite. My whole body shakes. I know I need a way to vent, and I try with rock music and strenuous exercise but still.

How do you deal with anger? Should I find a way to safely express it or should I try to repress and calm down?

This is probably unusual. One would think everyone would know how to regulate emotion.

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm, I'm a bit more impulsive, so it solves the problem in a sense, but also generates problems... I just direct it at the person or thing that made me angry, simply. If not, I run, go ride the bike or play instruments if I manage to brake down a bit and don't find it reasonable to shout at that particular person for that particular problem. I run until I feel like dying. Sometimes I just start cleaning, making shopping lists etc.