1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

self harm actions and thoughts of hurting others

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hatsune Miku, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Hatsune Miku

probably won't get a response to this but w/e i'm desperate

so like I cut myself, alot. in fact i've literally run out of places on my legs to do it. I do it mainly in order to spite my parents and b/c of my gender dysphoria(sp?) and b/c I like watching myself bleed. i've seen multiple therapists and was even in a PRTF for a few months because of it, but even so I haven't been able to quit. i've also tried everything from rubber band slapping to painting red lines on myself.

i've also been experiencing thoughts of physically hurting my family. even have a few plans of how to do it running around my head.

so does anyone have any advice for me? I want to get off this path as i'm scared what'll happen if continue down it. any help would be greatly appreciated

2. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Honestly I would love to give you advice, but the I'm not qualified too. The only advice I can give is to seek professional help. You said you already had, but at the end of the day they are more qualified than we are, so if they can't help you, unfortunately, I doubt there will be much I can do either.

3. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm in a similar situation as you. I can't seem to get past cutting no matter what I do, and I sometimes want to hurt other people. The only reason I've been able to keep from killing myself is through meds. I don't know if you're on anything right now, but if it's not doing its job, you should go back to the doctor and get the dosage adjusted.

4. Hatsune Miku

i'm on a ton of meds of right now but none of them do anything for me. i'd like to my dosage changed but my mom won't consent to it