1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe I don't belong here....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Green251, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Green251

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wonder myself a lesbian even though I am married. I'm 37 and have been with this person for 20 years soon. I am out of the closet with him and a few people. I still feel so lonely since I don't have any lesbian friends... Should that really be a consent... Maybe I'm just not supposed to have any friends that I can actually talk to about these issues and feelings . maybe, since I am all ready out of the closet this is the wrong place to post.

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No of course you belong here :slight_smile: We are all here for you to talk to about these feelings :slight_smile: I am sure you can find a lesbian friend in your city, but until that time (and even after) we are all here :slight_smile:

3. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The more confident people who are out the closet can do so much alongside helping others to come to terms and come out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: your needed so much

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You totally belong here! (*hug*) don't let anyone make you feel inferior! not even yourself! Don't worry about how many friends you have and if they are gay or straight! We're all friends here! Also if you sometimes feel like an outsider in the gay community you are not alone! Lots of people feel that way. :slight_smile:

5. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    everyone can belong here! this site isnt only for help with coming out, theres so much otehr stuff here you could do. you can also meet alot of lesbian friends here :slight_smile:

#5 R M, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016