1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My "straight" crush is playing hard to get.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ThatOneGayGuy, Apr 28, 2016.

1. ThatOneGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First off, I put "straight" in the title, because he throws me off sometimes and even I can't trust his word on it (Because his actions say otherwise).

Okay, lets move onto the basic stuff you need to know.

1) I have a crush on this guy for over a year. It's more of a romantic infatuation almost. (Still persists)

2) He knows that I am gay and I even told him that I was and he's okay with it. He even knows about my attraction towards him (I told him).

3)I used to have one period with him for two trimesters and he would always lay a hand on my head then rub my hair. He even said , "Hun" to me. He also said that my voice makes him happy or somethin like that. (It was in weights class btw) and we would sometimes make eye contact, but he would never smile. I remember this one time when we locked eye contact for two seconds and I winked at him. His face turned red and he winked back at me. Later that period, I askwd him what that was about back there and he said, "I thought we were joking around."

4)Before we started talking, I caught him looking at me, but he quickly glanced down, while half smirking.

5)Whenever I do something that catches his attention he says, "You're adorable" or "You're a dork". I do hangout with him and his friends with through online gaming and I never heard him say that once to his friends. He treats me differently

6)We follow each other on every social media site we have and I looked further intohis FB profile and it says he's "interested in men", but goes around and says he's straight (He doesn't know I looked at his FB profile because I don't know how to bring it up to him). He also says he acts and does gay stuff and again goes ahead and says he likes girls?....He's too confusing and I physically love him to death.

I'm posting this because I want/need feedback on this particular situation. Please. How would I bring up to him that it says on his FB that he's interested in men? If he is gay, or even bi, I don't want him leading me on. I am for sure that he doesn't want to hurt my feelings, because he knows I have feelings for him, but not sure whether he's straight or not.

If you have read all of this and reached the end, thanks for reading all of it. If you have any feedback/ideas, please leave a comment. It is grearly appreciated! :slight_smile:

2. Conquistar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ask, I used to have a friend like that but he moved last week!

3. ThatOneGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I did. Twice anx I even inferenced once. He keeps saying he likes girls or he's sraight.

4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    first of all: thats soooo cute!! To me it sounds like he might have a crush on you. but its a bummer that he may still be denying his sexuality. Id just wait it out for him to become comfortable, or maybe ask him to hang out at your/his place and maybe even stay the night to watch movies or play games. if you do, you'll probably find out soon enough if he's interested in you or not lol.